After you plan and gather information regarding the data you intend to merge, you are ready to create your template.
To create a Bookmark Template:
- Open a new Microsoft Word file.
- Add a text placeholder for the corresponding data you want to merge.
- Highlight the placeholder.
- From the Insert ribbon, select Bookmark.
- In the Bookmark pop-up window, enter the corresponding descriptive label in the Bookmark name field.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the remaining placeholders.
- Save the file with a .docx extension.
When complete, the template can be uploaded into Spitfire through the Templates tool. For more information regarding this, please see the Manage Dashboard Focus Guide.